Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Update: To Die For You If Need Be Chapter 9 Has Been Written

I've finished writing the latest chapter of To Die For You If Need Be and will start editing tomorrow at the earliest. All depends on how well I'm doing.

Here's a small unedited excerpt of what to look forward to:

"I've found a cure." Sam said excitedly.

It was more than impossible not to get excited alongside the young man. There was the certainty of youth that made people think they were all knowing and invincible. I knew that there was a good chance the cure wouldn't work and yet my hope along with his excitement was doing its best to convince me otherwise. I wanted to let myself be consumed with the fantasy that I would be with my love very soon. There was nothing that my broken mind wanted more.

Yet I had to be rational. If I lost myself now then the price might be my life.

"You've found a cure that the maesters haven't discovered?" I asked.

"They're just afraid." Sam replied. "I can understand as the cure is much more simple than it should be. The ingredients are a little hard to come by and you have to mix them exactly. But that's the only real problem."

"How can you acquire the ingredients if they're so hard to get?"

"I've checked the Citadel's supplies for the last two days and there is just enough to make one cure."

"Which means there can't be any mistakes."

"I promise you, there won't be."

No comments:

Post a Comment