Monday, August 5, 2019

At First Love Chapter 13: Reunion

This is a Real Person Fanfiction. In this fanfiction Iain Glen has never been married.

This chapter has been edited due to content. If you want to see the unedited version GO HERE.

My feet nearly flew me to Emilia's trailer. In my hand was a bottle of wine. It had taken me some time to decide what would be a good bottle to bring to her. After hours of going to different shops I had found the bottle that was in my hands today. Finally we would be filming together which meant we were close to each other. A large smile was on my face and the rumors didn't exist. It was a glorious moment full of love and hope.

"Iain?" Emilia asked and opened the door.

"I barely knocked." I replied and we kissed.

"After all this time that bottle has to be the best wine in the world."

"Only one way to find out."
I shut the door behind me and quickly went to her kitchen. I didn't have to look far to find cups as there were two clean wine glasses by the sink. Emilia wore a large grin on her face. I returned her look with a chuckle. She didn't want to have wine in coffee cups again and had made sure to avoid that disaster again.

"Though, you know, after we drank from coffee cups we ****** for the first time." I said as I started to pour our glasses.

"If we are going to have any good luck signs, that is not going to be one of them." Emilia replied. "It was a sweet thing to happen, but I don't want to use anything but wine glasses when I can."

"You don't want to feel poor?"

"I don't want to feel like a university frat boy."

"Fair enough."

After I gave her her glass, I took mine and the bottle to the couch. The moment the bottle was on the table, the two of us were on the couch drinking. We were sharing a moment of silence as we enjoyed the wine and each other. She was more than excited about this moment as was I. She was much more real up close than on the phone. It was easier to remind myself how I loved her and how much she was worth fighting for. Even if said fights were with my own emotions and the crazed fans.

"How long has it been since we could do this?" Emilia asked. "There is no need to rush and I can focus on just you."

"It's been much too long." I agreed. "Even though it was exciting to figure out how to **** you in...various situations, that is far from what I want this relationship to be."

"If you were only a good fuck, I wouldn't have stayed with you for so long. I don't think any good relationship should be based on just sex."

"Not a long lasting one, at least."

"Would you call a fling with one of your former women a relationship?"

"I don't know what to call them. I would never call one of the women a girlfriend and mistress sounds too formal. As for what we had..it was kind of a relationship, but nothing like what I have with you."

I had never been with a woman so long or cared about her so deeply before Emilia. If a woman's schedule would take her away from me for too long, it would have been time to look for a new woman. If there had been any speculation, I would start seeking another. That didn't mean I would leave the woman wondering what had happened, though. It shouldn't have come to them as a surprise that we would break up at some point as I had clearly stated I wasn't seeking something long term before we ****** for the first time. But what word beside 'relationship' simplified what I had had with them?

"If only we had another weekend to get away from the world." Emilia said and I poured her another glass. "I'd love to spend time at your house again."

"If we're trying to get away from the world, maybe leave our homes behind." I replied and poured myself another glass. "Experience the world and live our lives. Away from the nasty things people say."

"After shooting season five, though, as we still need our paychecks."

At that we laughed and clinked our glasses. She was my other half and I was too lucky to have her. She had thought of leaving me because of the rumors but loved me too much to follow through. We would stay together through all the hardships life threw at us. We loved each other too much to throw the other away. My life was now full of her and if she ever wanted to go further, I would do whatever she wanted.

"Where did you get this?" Emilia asked with a mischievous look on her face.

"I didn't think it was that good." I replied as I tried to decipher her expression.

"I don't know if one bottle will last the evening."

"My love, if I stay here this evening you won't be thinking of wine."

We kissed again and one of my hands traveled down her front. She looked at me and I could tell if I went further she would allow it. With all my strength I pulled myself back and drank my wine. After a moment so did she. This was time together and we wanted more than something physical which meant we had to talk now. Because if we waited to talk afterwards we'd forget. While having to **** quickly to feel each other was fun, the relationship I had with Emilia demanded more. And I would give my love everything she wanted.

"I hate when you're an adult." Emilia said with a sigh. "You know you can have a sex filled relationship."

"I also know there is something bothering you today. It's not about the fans, I hope."

"No, I just don't like the thought of Dany exiling you yet again. She is hurting and needs you more than ever. She needs you by her side and in her bed. She doesn't need Daario any longer."

That scene would be shot tomorrow. She would have to get inside Dany's head and that wasn't easy to do all the time. Especially when it came to my character. Our love was so potent because it wasn't faked. Our performance showed the depths of our devotion when we hadn't wanted to admit them to each other. Jorah was one of my most powerful roles.

"It isn't you in that scene." I said and put my wine glass down. "It isn't you telling me to go away."

"But it feels like that ever since...ever since I thought of leaving you." Emilia replied and finished off her glass. "It's too real."

"And in the end Dany accepts Jorah back into her service."

"I don't want our lives to be like some stupid romance movie. I don't want to leave you ever. If I do leave you it will permanent. I won't change my mind."

"I know, my love."

"Have you ever thought of leaving me?"

"No."

"You're a strong man."
I didn't know if I was a strong man or just stupid. A smart man would have run as soon as the rumors started getting bad. There was no reason that anyone should endure that pain even for the love of another. Yet my heart called out for Emilia and I couldn't be the coward. I couldn't run because she was there and so the thought had never crossed my mind. One or two people had joked to me about leaving my girlfriend but I had never taken their words to heart. How could I and still be faithful to Emilia?

"And you are a strong woman that will bring Dany to life tomorrow." I told her. "Dany will exile Jorah and maybe I'll give you a gift tomorrow. A very special, personal gift."

"Will you now?" Emilia asked and put her glass down on the table beside mine. "Can I have a taste?"

"Know what I find makes sex so much sweeter?"

"Doing it with a person you love?"

"Making the anticipation grow so great your partner is begging you to fuck them already."

"And here I was thinking you were being the adult."

"I am. I am also making sure your emotional and physical needs are all being met."

"If you are being my therapist I guess I better tell you about the insane fan that has been after me."

"What?"

Fans being out of control was normal. Something about a good story made people lose their senses. Such as Jaws igniting a fierce fear in people that made them afraid of Great White Sharks. Some could keep their minds but others lost theirs. It was a rare situation when a fan would go overboard.

"Are you in danger?" I asked and all arousal left my body.

"I am fine, Iain." Emilia replied with a weak smile. "Some idiot is talking to me on Twitter and threatening me so that I'll break up with you. Sometimes just threatening me for no reason it seems."

"Can't you...um...block the person?"

"I've tried and he just makes more accounts. I have tried getting his...IP address banned. That's where I am now."

"IP address?"

"It tells the all knowing internet where you are. Basically."

If Emilia wasn't worried about this fan she would not have told me. It could be the fan was ready to visit her outside of a computer which meant she was in danger. While I had played fighters in the past and present, I did not feel capable of keeping my love safe. With the cameras rolling the crew always made sure to keep me safe. In real life there would be no crew to make sure I wasn't seriously injured.

"Iain, I'll be fine." Emilia said and squeezed my hand. "I don't even know why I told you about him. I guess I've been on edge for awhile now."

"We all have been." I told her and squeezed back. "You will tell me if this fan becomes a problem?"

"I promise you I will."

We shared a brief kiss and I felt myself returning back to normal. My young love was safe and there was nothing to worry about. She would not be...she would not be harmed by this fan. The fan would be powerful behind his computer but would cower if met face to face. She could hire security if need be. There were options where I could let her be and not worry for her life.

"Are you worried about how old you are compared to me?" Emilia asked and laughed.

"You could easily find someone younger and escape the mess you have with me." I replied.

"Isn't that part of the fun? An older man who actually knows what he's doing and have the world break apart because of your love?"

"There's a difference between reading about a world shattering love and living one."

"I love you, Iain, and that is enough for me. That's why I haven't broken up with you and never will."

"Through thick and thin?"

"Through sickness and health."

In the silence Emilia kissed me deeply. She must not have meant those words and had merely been joking with me. She had merely been trying to lighten my mood. If only I could believe she meant them. I wanted to talk about putting a ring on her finger but felt that would be going too far. If she had been joking it would scare her away. Or would it nearly draw her closer to me?

"You've drank too much wine, my love." I said and poured her another glass.

"I think I have." She giggled and chugged her glass. "I think that means..."
I kissed her and pulled her on my lap, the wine glass crashing onto the floor. Our bodies entwined on the couch, kitchen, floor, and her bed. Each moment was full of bliss and deepened the love we felt for each other. With every breath our vows to each other were renewed.

The excitement ended with both of us in her bed.

"You cheated in that game." Emilia said with a chuckle.

"I didn't see you complaining." I replied as she put her head on my chest.

"You are impossible sometimes, Iain."

"As are you and that *** of yours."

We kissed gently and then she put her head on my chest again. Her fingers tracing my skin and the light hairs on it.

"Don't go tonight." Emilia said.

"I won't." I promised.

My body was so exhausted that it was simple to find sleep. Before our eyes closed we went under the covers for the added warmth. The warmth of the sheets and her made me happier than anything else in my life.

My dreams were of our future. We lived together and had children. The best part was there were no rumors and we were allowed to live our lives as we wanted to without judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment