Monday, November 29, 2021

Update: Lynesse Chapter 18 has Been Written

I've finished writing the latest chapter of Lynesse and will start editing tomorrow at the earliest. All depends on how well I'm doing.

Here's a small unedited excerpt of what to look forward to:

"Do I frighten you?" Daenerys asked and there was fear in her eyes.

"Nothing you do will ever frighten me." I replied without thinking. "There is nothing you can do will make me stop loving you. Even if you burned Westeros to ashes, I couldn't live without you."

"Am I evil?"

"No, you aren't. I have faced down evil men before and you are not one."

She put a hand on my chest and looked into my eyes. She must want to see if there was any doubt in my mind. Tonight was not a time for kind words, it was a time for truth. Maybe, just maybe, knowing she had one friend by her side then there was hope. There was hope for both her and Westeros.

"I would never burn Westeros to ashes." Daenerys reassured me. "Should you really stay by my side if I changed my mind?"

"I don't care what is right, my love." I told her. "I love you and that is all that matters in my life."

"What if I lose the Iron Throne? What if I lose my dragons?"

"I will love you still. Even the gods themselves couldn't rid me of my love for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment