Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Cost of Honesty (A Reason to Live For Book II)

Artra is happier than she has been in eons. Even though the war with the Great Enemy rages on, she has found love in the arms of the legendary hero Frank Axis.

Yet there is something holding her back from true happiness: honesty.

If she does tell Frank the truth, Artra runs the risk of destroying the peace she has managed to find for herself. But if she continues to lie can she truly ever love Frank?

Cost of Honesty is the second book in the Reverse Harem series A Reason to Live For.

Frank had every right to know the truth about me. Or as much of the truth as I could spare at the moment. There would have to remain secrets until the Great Enemy was defeated once and for all. Or else the galaxy would be in a danger it was not prepared for. That is if the Great Enemy could understand the information which, unfortunately, it could.

My love had wanted to **** me but there was no choice but to deny him. If I had ****** him in the shower then I wouldn't have the strength to tell him the truth. Maybe just for the night or maybe forever.

What if he hated me for the truth? What if he hated me for keeping the truth hidden from him for so long? Would I hate him from holding the truth from me? Us Erosk were used to infiltrating different species and held secrets as others would money. But we still understood that it is privacy that gave most species the ability to function. That didn't mean Frank not trusting me wouldn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment