Sunday, April 4, 2021

Dragon of the Day: Happy Easter

On Flight Rising they have Exalt Bonuses every day. These Exalt Bonuses are given out if you have a dragon of a certain breed, certain color in one of the genes, and/or a certain gene. In this series I will be making a dragon based off of those three requirements.

Today's Exalt Bonuses are: Green Tertiary, Ridgeback Breed, and Constellation Gene.
Today was Easter and so this post is late. Even though I shouldn't go over to someone's house because of my vertigo (all but one of us was vaccinated and we kept our distance), the lure of steak made me make the journey. My vertigo was irritated afterwards but steak. Anyways...the Tertiary Gene was hard because I was restricted to the color Green for it. So I used the Spine Gene aka an attempt to hide the color.

If you want to join Flight Rising in order to create a dragon of your own, put down jashykins as the person who referred you.

No comments:

Post a Comment