Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Mustafar's Journal (Table of Contents)


I am Mustafar and I am a spy in Seitou's clan. I am of the Shadow Flight and serve the Shadowbinder.

I don't know how useful this journal will be as I like to keep my life secret. The more you let out, the more weaknesses enemies can exploit. I am extremely good at sneaking up on people, a fact that Miasma is jealous of, and dragons sometimes don't realize for years that I was there with them. I decided that another department needed to be created. The Assassins Department was excellent for one with my abilities, but I didn't want to join as killing is always the easier solution. The crude answer for an untrained mind. Many are surprised that I found love with KyloRen and JaianaSolo due to our philosophical differences. Sometimes love isn't logical and I adore my two mates.

Below are my journal entries:

Upcoming

No comments:

Post a Comment