Friday, April 2, 2021

Dragon of the Day: The Protector

On Flight Rising they have Exalt Bonuses every day. These Exalt Bonuses are given out if you have a dragon of a certain breed, certain color in one of the genes, and/or a certain gene. In this series I will be making a dragon based off of those three requirements.

Today's Exalt Bonuses are: Shamrock Secondary, Imperial Breed, and Lionfish Gene.
One dragon breed I love the Male version of is the Imperial. Yet I haven't found one that I felt like keeping. That could be due to the fact that I have a lot of projects going on and I like adding lore to my dragons so...getting new permanent dragons is a hard thing for me to do. As I've been too sick to play Flight Rising for a few months, I am playing major catch up with my current projects.

If you want to join Flight Rising in order to create a dragon of your own, put down jashykins as the person who referred you.

No comments:

Post a Comment