Friday, April 30, 2021

Update: I've Finished the Basic Worldbuilding of The Fate of Binora

I have put The Secrets of Ashes on the shelf and have instead decided to work on a series that I can get out faster. Well...faster once I'm completely recovered from my vertigo and I don't know how long that will be.

So what is The Fate of Binora? It is a fantasy series about the fictional continent of Binora. Binora is on a different planet than Earth and so I had to create a structure for the story to take place on. The major conflict takes place on the continent and so I am leaving more worldbuilding until I start to outline the series.

The worldbuilding I did was mainly focused on connecting dragons to their elements. Humans on Binora are also affected by whatever element they are born into. Such as being born into fire makes a person resilient to heat.

I am planning to visit Puerto Rico in around a week and so will hold off starting to outline until after I return. I have thought of a few different endings to the series and I'm really excited to see which one I'll choose in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment