Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Dragon of the Day: The Essence of Fire

On Flight Rising they have Exalt Bonuses every day. These Exalt Bonuses are given out if you have a dragon of a certain breed, certain color in one of the genes, and/or a certain gene. In this series I will be making a dragon based off of those three requirements.

Today's Exalt Bonuses are: Bronze Secondary, Tundra Breed, and Fade Gene.
I have woken up early multiple days in a row. So yesterday I decided not to do anything. If I wasn't still in the process of recovering I probably would've done a little blog work yesterday. For today's dragon I decided to make the dragon reflect fire. Not only the bright parts but also the ashes.

If you want to join Flight Rising in order to create a dragon of your own, put down jashykins as the person who referred you.

No comments:

Post a Comment