Saturday, January 18, 2020

Pleasure Island (Mini-Review)

This review was written for an ARC of the book.

Pleasure Island is a book by Indie Larue about Evie's erotic adventures after surviving a plane crash.

One funny thing about this book was that it tells you the woman just turned eighteen. It is as if the author needs to remind you that the story is taboo but not so taboo as to be illegal. I don't know why that amused me but it did.

Another funny thing was how conveniently Evie lost all her clothing so she could encounter the first man while nude. When her shirt 'slightly ripped' I knew exactly what I was in for in the next few scenes.

While the majority of this book is mindless fun, it does have a gruesome opening. After celebrating some of her birthday while on a plane, it crashes. And after the crash everyone is dead. The reader is rewarded with a few gruesome images.

The two men I liked the most were Bodhi and Loki. I think that was because they had the two most distinct personalities out of the five men on the island.

It is possible to finish this book relatively quickly if you're a little greedy like myself. However, a more restrained person could take breaks after each sex scene and possible get even more pleasure from this book.

I would recommend Pleasure Island to those wanting some erotic fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment