Friday, April 22, 2016

New CafePress Design: Something Up My Sleeve

For this week I have made the design I would've made last week if Selene hadn't passed away. This week's design has been put into Pets.

This week's design features one of the craziest parakeets ever:
Something Up My Sleeve

So there revrezner and I were watching the Talking Dead episode about The Walking Dead Season 6 finale and we had let Selene and Loki out of their respective cages. We allowed Loki to get out when he wanted to and took Selene out of her cage so she could do whatever.

It was during this time that she learned my jacket sleeve was extremely comfortable.

You can get this design and others HERE.

If you have suggestions for future designs, please tell me in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment