Saturday, April 16, 2016

Chloe (Table of Contents)


I am Chloe and I am a warrior in Seitou's clan. I am of the Shadow Flight and serve the Shadowbinder.

I have been told that my personality can be extremely jarring to some people. I have both an extremely caring side to me as well as an extremely selfish side. I can go between both in a flash of an eye. I don't always feel good about my selfish side, sometimes I really notice it, such was the case when Max rescued me with time travel and sacrificed our entire clan for me. That was when I realized how deep her love for me was. I had never guessed that this would be the outcome of such awesome power. I mean, really, who thinks those dark thoughts? She could rewind time and get into such awesome mischief. She used her time travel abilities to help me discover the mystery of who murdered my former lover. A lover I had taken as Max had left the clan for a number of years. I guess what she did caught up to her one day as one morning I woke up and she wasn't there anymore. After she left I was killed and resurrected for some experiment. Max returned in my darkest hour and rescued me, again.

Below are my journal entries:

Upcoming

No comments:

Post a Comment