Monday, April 25, 2016

Weekly Update 4/25/2016

For those of you who are stopping by my blog for the first time and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with my blog, this is for you.

I will be posting on some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about this week and updates on upcoming chapters of fics/projects.

I will be attempting to post these posts once a week every Sunday, but don't be surprised if I miss a week or two (hey, I sometimes have an actual life).

BLOG POSTS
Chronicles of Gaia Chapter 1 Released
Chapter 2 is finally here! Go HERE to continue your adventure!
10 Cloverfield Lane Review
What do I think about the sequel to the found footage movie? Go HERE to find out.
Analysis of Life is Strange
HERE is my analysis of the game. There is so much to talk about in Life is Strange that if you want, I could do another post or two about it.
Some More Writing Tips
Do you want to know if you're writing LGBTQ+ Community correctly? HERE is a post to help you.

 UPCOMING WRITING PROJECTS
More Mockingjay Coming Up
I'm sorry I'm not being as consistent with this dramatic reading but, be assured, I will finish this book as quickly as I can. You can go HERE to catch up on what you missed.


If you have been a fan of this blog for a little bit and want to donate, there are ways. I do writing commissions on Fiverr. So if you have a fanfic you are thinking about but just can't write, I'm here for you. I also have a Patreon and the rewards so far are an exclusive 30 minute vlog every month and monthly insider info about my upcoming e-books. Also, every Patron gets access to exclusive reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment