Friday, April 1, 2016

March 2016 Releases (Jash's Dragon Army)

On Dragon Cave in March there were some new releases. I am sorry about the long wait for another of this series and I hope you didn't think I would be giving this up forever. Actually...wouldn't blame you as I sort of thought I was quitting this.

I am changing up the format of this series to not ranking the best, but of purely giving an analysis of the new releases.
Adopt one today!
Antarean Dragons

Egg
I like the color and the overall design.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Slightly unique, but not very.

Hatchling Stage 1
A little bright there, aren't you?

Hatchling Stage 2
Darker and less straining on my eyes.

Adult
I love the color scheme and design for this one. The wings, while not the same color as the body and a little off putting to me, make the dragon look majestic. I only managed to catch one of these dragons so couldn't see any dimorphism for the species. I only found out about the dimorphism for the species when looking it up on the Dragon Cave Wiki.

Description
I admit that I like their description because part of it reminds me of Chronicles of Gaia (my own webseries I'm writing). Can't say much more than that as huge spoilers.

Credit
NiramiTheRaven196

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Sapphire Dragons

Egg
I like the color. I'm a sucker for a good shade of blue.

Unique Hatching Sequence
No, but that's usual for eggs on Dragon Cave.

Hatchling Stage 1
Reminds me of Selene, my sick parakeet, curled up on a side of her cage.

Hatchling Stage 2
It looks so playful! So cute!

Adult
The species looks like they are doing a play. They seem to be actors trying to impress a crowd.

Description
I love that they pair for life. It's so cute and romantic. Nothing stands out that much with their description besides the staying together for life and that they were hunted for their scales. Poor things that only wanted to be the next Shakespeare!

Credits
Infinis and Shajana

No comments:

Post a Comment