Thursday, April 14, 2016

A Terrible Threesome (Rey's Journal)

The alliance with the Beast clans had given me new sparring partners. New ways to practice so that during battle I would have a better chance. Also with the Beast clans, including the Harpy I was currently practicing with, there were areas that were safer.

Now we could sometimes fully focus on the battle instead of always focusing on getting there.

Practicing for the next battle, which was happening because TobiasFangor and Selene had seen a clan of Nature dragons moving off of their trade route, was able to distract me from my emotions.

Emotions that were important not to run away from, but I couldn't help myself.

I had never liked KyloRen, the Nocturne had seemed so dark and disagreeable to me. He seemed to wallow too much in his emotions and I never felt truly safe with him. I am fine with him on the battlefield, but I would never take him as a mate.

If I ever do decide to have one.

But he showed much interest in me and seemed to have hopes for us in the future. As if he could really change himself that much. So I breathed more easily when JainaSolo caught his eye. The Imperial was working on becoming a Wildclaw and their ruthlessness was paired well with each other.

Did Jaina want to be like me to please Kylo?

I didn't know and, as long as Kylo wasn't paying attention to me, I didn't care.

Being in a polyamorous relationship is not frowned upon in Seitou's clan and so when a third member joined the pairing that was not the odd thing.

The odd thing was that Mustafar was not like Kylo or Jaina. She was cold and calculating, but didn't kill. At least if it wasn't the last and only option left. She felt killing was too crude and beneath her.

Together Kylo, Jaina, and Mustafar create a pairing of terror. Two dragons for fighting and a third one that calculated everything. Kylo told me that they planned to raise hatchlings that would impress even Vergere.

Was that really a good thing?

As I continued to fight the Harpy, I lost myself in my practice once again. The fading emotions about Kylo could be summed up simply: at least he isn't interested in me any longer.

Rey's Journal's Table of Contents
If you liked this journal entry, I have a Writing Shop on Flight Rising where I'll write bios and fanfictions of your dragons. I will also write journals entries like this one for you. If you want a dragon from my clan so you can join in my lore, I have a Dragon Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment