Friday, February 5, 2016

Rey (Table of Contents)


I am Rey and I am a warrior in Seitou's clan. I am of the Shadow Flight and serve the Shadowbinder.

My memories of my parents are a mystery. For awhile I stayed in a place where they dropped me off, Joining Seitou's clan was a big step for me as I kept feeling pulled back to waiting for my parents to come get me again. While I am happy to be a warrior, I still feel that being a Yun-Harla would be a better choice. Vergere seems to think so as she does train me, though the great Yun-Harla secrets are still kept from me as I'm not in that department. I use magic to enhance my physical attacks. One thing that many find odd about me is that I use a giant staff to attack with.

Below are my journal entries:

Upcoming

No comments:

Post a Comment