Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Update: To Die For You If Need Be Chapter 25 Has Been Written

I've finished writing the latest chapter of To Die For You If Need Be and will start editing tomorrow at the earliest. All depends on how well I'm doing.

Here's a small unedited excerpt of what to look forward to:

"Lady Stark," A voice said and I turned to look at one of the many lords. "May I have a word?"

"You may." I replied and signaled to the stable boy that the horse should be put away.

"Are you sure that wa-"

"Arya Stark is elsewhere at the moment. She wouldn't need to be a stable boy to kill me. Or are you seeing enemies in every shadow now?"

"I am merel-"

"If you were truly concerned for my safety, then why did you allow me to stay here?"

"It would have been bey-"

"So you would allow me to die due to the fear of being rude?"

The lord stepped back. These rumors were becoming trouble and any move made could lead to her death. What if the lord took my words to mean he should act before thinking things through?

"Next time you come forth with an accusation I want proof." I said sternly.

No comments:

Post a Comment