Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Lycan (Episodes 1-3)

Lycan had a peaceful life in her village and was content. That was until she saw a member of the Thirteen Stars defend her village against a hoard of zombies.

Now she seeks to become a high ranking member in the Thirteen Stars. But her journey is plagued by hardships and revelations.

Disclaimer: This is an unofficial Minecraft series. NOT OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG. Minecraft /TM & 2009-2022 Mojang / Microsoft

"What do I have to do?" I asked after standing up. "Kill something? Solve a riddle?"

"No, Miss Lycan." Ecne replied. "We will give you a simple task that will reassure us that you should be one of the Thirteen Stars."

His long white hair blew in the wind. Ecne, unlike Marcus and the others gathered in the field, never smiled. It was like he didn't want to allow anyone in. Yet, at the same time, he never appeared cold. Maybe it was the fact he had to rule a secretive group that made him even more guarded about his personal life.

"If you wish to become a member you will have to climb the mountain." Ecne said. "While you were unconscious I took the time to give you the sense of where the mountain is. You will have to travel to find the mountain and then climb it. Once you reach the summit we will know."

"So what will you provide me with?" I laughed weakly. "You're not just leaving me out in a random field."

My blood turned cold as I noticed the sun wasn't hanging high in the sky and Ecne didn't look amused. Were they really going to leave me, a former villager who had never traveled that far, with nothing? Would they allow me to die if I didn't prove myself?

"I'll die before the sun rises again." I said, my voice breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment