Thursday, February 20, 2020

Coming Soon: Exploring Rey's Journey

With the release of The Rise of Skywalker, the ire of the Star Wars fandom was ignited once again. Some loved the film and were polite. Some loved the film and became defensive of it. Some loathed the film and cries of 'not a true fan' were heard.

Myself, I didn't become vocal about it since I was trying to not spoil it for anyone. Plus, while I am sure enough in my opinions to run a blog, I tend to allow people to like what they want without saying anything. Such as not telling people to quit with the #BenDeservedBetter. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I feel people have misinterpreted the ending of The Rise of Skywalker and so wanted to finally give my two cents on it. The best way to understand the ending of the most recent Star Wars movie is to recount Rey's journey throughout the sequel trilogy.

Release Date: March 5, 2020

Go HERE to read the post early.

No comments:

Post a Comment