Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Update: I've Finished the Basic Outline of The Fate of Binora

So awesome news about my upcoming series The Fate of Binora! It turns out Amazon is offering a new service called KDP Vella. Basically this will allow me to publish the series in the way I am most comfortable with: chapter by chapter instead of book by book.

With the basic outline I have broken the series up into various Parts. I have decided on the number of Parts by what happens in each. For example, the MC has to decide if he wants to pursue his perceived destiny in Part 1. In Part 2 he has to deal with the consequences of what happened in Part 1.

But I haven't decided exactly how Part 1 will reached its conclusion. I have just decided I want a certain thing to happen in Part 1.

Usually my basic outline for a series would be more complicated, but I hadn't yet decided if I wanted to use KDP Vella and so was trying to keep each Part extremely short.

Before anything is written for The Fate of Binora, I will make a more in depth outline for Part 1. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment