Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Update: The Fate of Binora Part 1 Has Been Outlined

I have outlined the first part of The Fate of Binora. This part was originally going to be condensed to around 12,000 words and four chapters. So I'm glad that I am now able to have more time with this part of the story.

This part's plot centers around Patris deciding how important his destiny is to him. Since his destiny would have him doing something highly immoral if he agreed to it, I knew this part would need to be handled carefully. I want readers to like him and so I figured the best way to garner sympathy would be to showcase how hard it is for him to decide.

Patris' father plays a large role in this Part and I still haven't decided on his name. I just refer to him with a nickname on the outline. If you want to offer name suggestions feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment