Thursday, February 9, 2023

Update: To Die For You If Need Be Chapter 24 Has Been Written

I've finished writing the latest chapter of To Die For You If Need Be and will start editing tomorrow at the earliest. All depends on how well I'm doing.

Here's a small unedited excerpt of what to look forward to:

"I didn't think I would ever see you again." I said once our embrace ended.

"I didn't know if I would ever return." Arya said and we made our way to the crypts. "I didn't know if I ever wanted to."

"You're a Stark."

"I wanted to avenge our family. Coming back here didn't seem all that important."

The image of Ramsay came into my mind. It was a clear as the night it had happened. The feeling of letting his starved hounds tear him to pieces was nearly euphoric. He had raped me night after night. It was only right that he should suffer by my hands.

How, then, could I blame Arya for seeking vengeance of her own? "The important thing is that you came back." I replied and allowed myself to smile. "Bran is alive too."

"And Rickon?" Arya asked.

"Ramsay killed him. You don't need to worry about him, I dealt with that monster."

No comments:

Post a Comment