Saturday, December 24, 2022

Lycan (Episodes 4-6)

Lycan had a peaceful life in her village and was content. That was until she saw a member of the Thirteen Stars defend her village against a hoard of zombies.

Now she seeks to become a high ranking member in the Thirteen Stars. But her journey is plagued by hardships and revelations.

Disclaimer: This is an unofficial Minecraft series. NOT OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG. Minecraft /TM & 2009-2022 Mojang / Microsoft

Suddenly I heard the disgusting sounds of spiders nearby. This was my moment to impress Sarah and the Thirteen Stars! This was my time! I wouldn't fail now!

"Flesh!" A spider shouted. "Fresh flesh! Young flesh!"

I held my sword in a defensive stance and waited for the creatures to get closer to me. The ground was flat now which meant it shouldn't be difficult to fight. Or at least less difficult. It took a moment for me to realize there was a crazy grin on my face. Even though I still felt terror, I liked this. I wanted this. This was my destiny all along.

Two spiders attacked me at the same time while the rest of the mob was a few feet behind them. The pair kept screaming about my 'flesh' in joyful tones that did nothing to hide their intentions. Not that they cared about such things.

My blade cut through two legs of one spider while gracing the other's face with a long gash. They tried to land a blow but were unsuccessful. I was too quick for them this time. I rolled as air rushed from my chest. When I got up my sword fell to the ground and I followed a second after.

In shock I felt the arrow with my hand and looked at two skeletons that were now shooting at the spiders to secure their prey. My vision was going and I screamed out in pain. The skeletons didn't care or maybe it wasn't possible for them to smile. They were horrible things existing as nothing but bones. Yet still able to do everything a villager-like thing could do.

"Don't bother with her." One of the skeletons said with a huff. "She will die soon."

"I'm sorry." The other skeleton replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment