Monday, November 30, 2020

Daddy's Forever Girl (Mini-Review)

This review was written for an ARC of the book.

Daddy's Forever Girl is the first book in Lucky Moon's Little Ranch series. In this book Madison finds herself in need of a new home after her landlord tries to have her pay bills with sex. So she decides to move to Little Ranch where she works under Cole. She quickly learns that Little Ranch is not just a shelter for animals, but also a place where people can engage in DDlg in peace.

I don't know much about Age Play and picked up this book to have a better idea of it. So for those who engage in this kink or are more familiar with it will probably have a much different feeling of the book than me. But, hey, when I read a book I have to leave a review.

As I'm unfamiliar and somewhat nervous about the kink, I was a little afraid of what would happen in the book. Especially as I wasn't yet ready to read a sex scene involving an adult dressed up in diapers. So I was extremely pleased with how slow and steady the book took the DDlg elements. Since Madison is just discovering DDlg, readers go along the same journey as she does.

Madison does ask questions and she is given answers. This really helped me get through the book as it eased all my nerves. One of the things Madison asks about is if DDlg is a sexual thing. The reply she gets that to some it is and to some it isn't. Something I found interesting.

The two romantic leads are just adorable. Before moving to Little Ranch, Madison was a cam girl with mixed feelings on the profession. She mentions not feeling empowered by being a cam girl and thus feeling a little bit of disgust doing it. While she does say that being a cam girl is great for some, I'm still a little concerned with her thinking the value of a sexual job needs to be defined by being empowered. Why can't being a cam girl just be a boring job to some that just pays the bills?

Of course Madison's views could be biased by the fact that she had hoped to become an actress. And while being a cam girl is a way to get money, it's nothing compared to the prestige being an actress brings. Also...you can't very well tell your parents that you're a cam girl without having an awkward conversation. Something that Madison thinks about in the very beginning of the book.

The book goes between the viewpoints of Madison and Cole. Cole is a very attractive man. Not only is he hot, he also has a kind heart. Plus he loves animals which, for me, is a crucial factor in why I love my husband so much. Before living at Little Ranch, he trained racing horses. But after an accident he needs another job.

Cole is looking for his Forever Girl, basically what amount to the term 'wife' in DDlg. He finds that when he first looks at Madison. But as she isn't into DDlg when she arrives at Little Ranch, he doesn't think he has a chance with her.

I would recommend Daddy's Forever Girl by Lucky Moon to those looking for a cute romance that is spiced up by DDlg.

No comments:

Post a Comment