Monday, November 16, 2020

At First Love Chapter 32: The Blessings of a Dress and Bathroom

This is a Real Person Fanfiction. In this fanfiction Iain Glen has never been married.

This chapter has been edited due to content. If you want to see the unedited version GO HERE.

As I was Emilia's fiance, it wouldn't do for me to miss this year's Golden Globes. If I did then people would talk and rumors would start. People would see things that weren't there just because it made an interesting story. Plus there was another reason I was going this year: Emilia's dress.

The black color had been chosen as a form of protest against sexual harassment in Hollywood and other places. What style dress was all up to her, though. It was hard to put on my own outfit while I watched her put on her own. It went just above her breasts. The slit, however, was not as decent. It went down the middle to expose the sides of her breasts to near indecency.

"Hurry up, Iain." Emilia said as she made sure her dress was on correctly.

"Why do we have to go?" I asked. "We could just stay here and enjoy the room."

"Are you saying that because you're sad about not wearing a kilt or you want to ****?"

"I didn't think I had to decide between the two."

Emilia stopped what she was doing just so she could look at me. Not to be sultry, but to be admonishing. I pretended to be insulted and took off my sandals. There had been no doubt that my love would notice the footwear, but the hope of wearing sandals had still been in my mind.

"You're impossible, Iain." Emilia chuckled as she went back to making sure the dress was perfect.

"That's why I am marrying you." I replied as I put on actual shoes. "I figure that you're strong enough to keep me in line."

"Sometimes I doubt my own abilities."

"Don't."

Once my shoes were on I stood beside her. Not only to glance at her breasts, but to make sure how my tuxedo looked. It felt awkward not to have my kilt on. I moved my legs to reassure myself. Maybe it was the fact I'd be appearing with my future wife that made me need an extra level of security. What if I was asked to answer sickening rumors about myself and Emilia?

"You're going to do fine, Emilia." I said.

"You're going to do great, too." Emilia replied. "You've been doing this a lot more than me."

"Just because I've been in this business longer, doesn't mean I'm going to stop being nervous. It's not like I've had a significant other before. I've never done this with someone I loved."

"Shouldn't me being with you make you less nervous?"

"It should."

"I know what will calm you down once we get back."

"Who says I'm going to wait that long?"

We kissed gently so I wouldn't mess up her makeup. It had already taken her a long time to get up to this point. Though the makeup artist we'd meet up with shortly could touch things up. But it wouldn't be kind to make the poor woman do extra work just because we were horny.

"If you can find somewhere no one will notice us, I just might take you up on that offer." Emilia said with lust in her eyes.

"Well, what kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't do what you asked?" I asked with a wink.

"I hope you show me that you aren't a gentleman at all."
* * *
I didn't bother looking for Emilia in the crowd of fellow celebrities. Since she was being hounded by reporters, she had decided to leave me for the moment. Though at the beginning she stayed close by my side so we could show the world that we were a couple. We answered questions together so that reporters could go back to the office and write a sweet love story. We posed together so that our fans would be happy.

Now I was on my own. I was some war hero fighting a great battle. It did seem that way at times with all the flashing lights and invasive questions. Sometimes reporters asked me questions because they were interested but other times they just wanted to make a quick buck.

"Hey, Iain Glen." A too happy reporter said.

While she seemed to be enjoying herself, her cameraman didn't appear to be feeling the same. Or, more likely, he was free to express himself while she was forced to keep up a facade. In any case I smiled shyly.

"Hello." I replied with a fake smile.

"I was thinking it'd be good for Emilia to be with you." The reporter said.

Part of me wanted to call her over. But she was dealing with her own swarm of reporters. I wouldn't be a very good fiance if I called her over now. I had done this before. I could do this now.

"It seems she's a little busy." I said with a smile.

"Okay," The reporter said and I could hear the slight break in her voice. "I'm sure you can answer this tough questions."

"Ask away."

"When did you first realize that Emilia was the one?"

"Before we finished filming the first season I knew there was something very special about her."

"What made you decide to start dating her?"

"I couldn't hold my feelings back forever. I thought there was no way she would ever date me, but I guess I was wrong."

A genuine smile came over my face as I remembered our first kiss. That outpouring of emotions that neither of us could stop. My lips moving before I could tell them to stop. It was a beautiful moment that had led to something I could never have imagined.

"Can you tell me if Jorah Mormont and Daenerys Targaryen will get together since you and Emilia are an item?" The reporter asked with a smile that consumed her entire face.

"I don't think that really matters." I replied with a grin that implied something amazing would happen on the show. "Even if he doesn't end up with Daenerys, I still have Emilia. That is the most important part to me."

"Thank you for your time." The reporter said before immediately going after her next victim.

I calmly turned to see if there was a person I recognized that wasn't being interviewed. The bigger stars were, of course, being asked questions by a continuous stream of reporters. Finally I saw Kit and Rose getting a moment of freedom from reporters. So I walked over to them and we smiled at each other.

"You leaving Emilia on her on?" Kit asked with a grin.

"I think she's more dangerous that way." I replied.

"Kit needs me." Rose replied. "If I leave him on his own...I don't want to think what would happen."

She had been about to say more but quieted when a man with a camera walked by. The man waved me out of the shot with his hand. I nodded at them politely and then walked away. Being on a battlefield must feel the same way as this. I tried to avoid cameras and reporters while appearing like I wasn't doing that.

It was easy to avoid reporters when Emilia wasn't by my side. If I hadn't decided to marry her, I could've avoided being in the public eye tonight. But that would mean never knowing her as intimately as I did now. Love could be painful but it was more rewarding than being alone. At least to me.

I watched as Emilia answered a strange series of questions from a reporter. She was so strong and quick on her feet. She laughed and acted like there was no place she'd rather be than here. The reporter laughed and it seemed like he was genuinely interested in Emilia. What part of her story caught his attention? Was it the fact she had suffered brain aneurysms in the past? Was it the fact she looked like in angel in her dress?

Emilia looked at me for a brief moment and I walked to her. The reporter seemed to be glad that he would be able to interview us both. The questions he asked were the same ones I had been asked many times today. If they could only think up a few questions among themselves, why have so many reporters at events like this?

"Emilia, what do you think about the immense age difference between you and Iain Glen?" The reporter asked with a smile.

"I think men, unlike women, need more time to mature." Emilia replied and turned to grin at me. "Iain still needs to mature, but I think he'll get there eventually."

"You're being too kind, Emilia." I said.

The reporter then directed us to pose a certain way for his cameraman. Afterwards he thanked Emilia and me for our time before leaving. He looked more than tired and I wondered if he even wanted to be here. Maybe they all asked similar questions because they would get paid the same no matter what questions they asked.

"I'm glad this day is nearly done." Emilia said as she let out a sigh. "I don't know how much more of this I can stand."

"I won't leave your side for the rest of the day." I promised her. "Even if I have to endure every reporter here."
* * *
I walked with Emilia as we made our way out of the Beverly Hilton. Both of us were a combination of tired and extremely horny. The thought of getting lost in the pleasures of each other's body was one of the few things keeping us going. Awards ceremonies were always extremely draining things for me.

"Maybe next time will be better." Emilia reassured me.

"I've been saying that for years." I replied dryly. "I have yet to find a time where an awards ceremony is better."

"Maybe I know a way for you to feel better."

I didn't even have to look at her to know what she meant. So while the vast crowd headed out of the building, my eyes looked around for the nearest bathroom. We should wait until we were back in our room but neither of us wanted that. We both wanted some release after being adults.

Emilia looked at me and then turned to look somewhere. I followed her gaze and found the bathroom. We made our way to it as calmly as we could. Not many were looking at us as they were more concerned with either ******* or sleeping once they got back to their rooms. The only ones to worry about were those with cameras that wanted a good paycheck.

I let out a huge sigh once the door was shut and locked. Emilia was smiling widely at me and we both chuckled. This was so stupid. That was the point of doing this though, right? To feel like we hadn't just sat hours at a ceremony that was boring.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Emilia asked with a grin.

"I don't know." I said and helped her onto the counter. "What am I waiting for?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck as we began to kiss. This felt dangerous as at any moment someone could knock. Or someone could barge in. If someone got this story out on the news then our reputations could falter. But none of that mattered in this moment. All that mattered was the taste of her lips and her quickening breath. Soon enough we were in the depths of lovemaking and finding our releases.

Just as she started to speak there was a knocking on the door.

"Someone's in here." I said and did my best to keep a chuckle out of my voice.

The knocking stopped and the person walked away. Hopefully the person was just someone looking for a bathroom and not someone that would report to a tabloid. Had the person been able to identify my voice? Would the person care?

"That was so stupid." Emilia said as made sure she looked presentable.

"Very stupid." I replied as I did the same. "What if someone had caught us?"

"That's why it was so fun."

"Very fun."

Once we were ready to be seen by the world, I opened the door and let Emilia out. There was still a steady stream of people exiting. It was exciting to blend into the bored crowd. I tried to echo their expressions so they wouldn't notice what had happened. Emilia, though, was allowing a large grin on her face. Should I really be that worried?

"I can't wait until we get back." Emilia said softly.

"Me either." I replied.

We walked for a little bit in a sea of strange faces. It was only when we exited the building that the cameras assaulted us again. The sea of bored faces looked a little livelier than before since there was a public to care about now. People wanted celebrities to feel a certain way and would create various rumors if something appeared wrong. So even though we wanted to do nothing but get back to our rooms, we were forced to feign interest.

Though Emilia and myself found that easier than most since we had something to be excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment