Saturday, January 7, 2012

S&N: Little Dancer 1

Note: Nazilla is a woman!

We had completed the act of lovemaking hours ago. Samara, my love, had gone to sleep quickly after. I liked to see that I could still make her happy even without being human. The thought that I couldn't keep her happy sexually had troubled me, no matter how far back in my mind it had been. However, pleasing her sexually was only half of the problem that I had now solved.


The other half was pleasing myself sexually. Even though Samara and I had gone at it with more passion than ever before, I couldn't get anything out of it. I couldn't even get off even a little. My M-4 body was able to tell what parts were being touched, how I should react, and what I should do with Samara to pleasure her even more. But not how I could be pleased.


I thought that knowing the emotions would make me feel them. But that had proven to be a false hope. It had also been a false hope that I would even get to see Samara again. Turning over I took in her form. With my sensors I could see her better than ever before.


There was no question in my mind, though, I loved her. Even more deeply than before. She had taken me back even after my change from human to enemy. But sexual compatibility was something that had to be taken into account. For now all that mattered was that Samara was pleasured and so my pleasure was secondary. Besides, seeing sex from a Machine's perspective was very interesting.


* * *



"I kept this for you." Samara said and handed me a box. The morning light was just beginning to come through the windows in the kitchen. I had been slightly dissappointed that Samara had chosen a more Spartan design for the curtains.


I scanned the box and couldn't believe what my sensors were telling me. I quickly opened it and my Mickey Mouse waffle maker looked up at me. The only reason that I didn't break down crying was the fact that it would've taken too much effort. I was too caught up by the moment to think about doing anything.


I handed it to her. "You use it now."


"Still as lazy as ever, Naz." Samara joked and took the waffle maker.


"No, I want to look in the paper. I need to know what's been going on in the world." I replied and a worried look started to grow on Samara's face.


"You know there is the internet."


"Yes, but this will give you a feeling of normalcy. As well as reminding me that I was human once."


Samara put a hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes. "You're still human to me." She finished her sentence with a kiss and I returned it.


I got the paper from the driveway and then went back into the kitchen. The news wasn't that exciting. Though that was a good thing. I didn't need something exciting to happen now. For a few minutes this continued, but an article caught my attention.


I decided to be kind and waited for Samara to be finished with our waffles. Once she put the plates down on the table, I handed the paper to her. She looked at it for a few seconds and finally asked, "What are you trying to make me see?"


"Playful Ballet." I replied. "The new security system seems to be run by something like an M-1."


"You know that The Net uses its supplies for more than taking over the world. They're also a business."


"I know, I've worked for them for three years, Sam." I replied. "However, The Net usually sells the M-1s as more normal sounding chips. The description in the article just seems to be different than normal."


A small smile appeared across Samara's face. "At least some things never change."


"Of course my courage will never change." I replied.


"I was referring to your insistance on be annoying."


I smiled back at her. "So will I go alone?"


"Never, Nazilla." She said and we started to eat our breakfast with plans of researching Playful Ballet afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment