Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The YouReviewers Awards are Coming in 2012

For those that don't know (and I don't want to know how many) a group of people on YouTube started their own versions of the Oscars. In their first year (this will be their second) they started off great with the voices of the common man (and not the stuck up Oscars people) being heard. They also managed to get some real celebrities (for some odd reason they never contacted me).

I was very glad when I heard the news that the YouReviewers Awards are now an annual thing. I really hope you will support this and spread the word about it.

It is a really awesome award show with some great hosts. They even have an ape (Mark from schmoesknow)!

Here are the schmoes talking about the YouReviewers Awards:

No comments:

Post a Comment