Thursday, September 20, 2018

The Thief and the Ghost Chapter 2: Crushing the Dream

The night air made me sweat. Soon even those Nieth that were interested in me wouldn't want to be near me now. They would take my scent as proof I was unclean. It would be bad enough fucking a clean human, one that smelled bad wouldn't be considered. Gadwall had lent me a few perfumes an admirer of his had given him. But those strong chemicals couldn't help to deal with the new scent on my skin.

When all hope was lost I saw a target. His eyes were going over my body and pausing on my tits. I smiled and walked over to him. He seemed like he had wealth. A few wyvern riders sat behind him and seemed more focused on their meal. This must be a sign. My eyes looked up when wyverns flew overhead. It could only be a matter of minutes until my training started. My outward appearance was calm but, inside, I couldn't be more excited.

A human waiter stopped me before I got close to the Nieth. This outside restaurant was situated between two buildings. Both contained the kitchens. I calmed myself down by focusing on those facts. If I messed this up then everything could be lost.

"I'm here to see him." I said and pointed at the Nieth.

The waiter looked at the Nieth. There were not many customers since it was popular for its daytime cuisine. The human could clearly tell that the master wanted me. Hopefully he wouldn't recognize me from the coliseum and would think I was a whore. That would make things easier.

"You don't look like a *****." The human said. "Aren't you Tis Lothis' sister?"

"Human!" The Nieth yelled out. "Bring me that woman. She is appealing to my eyes. If there is any problem I will deal with it."


-This is a Mature Story
-It's an Original Fantasy Series

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment