Saturday, October 15, 2016

Crossing the Divide 6

As Drogon chased me I could hear a subtle change in the sounds he made. He sounded as if he were resisting the call of the dragon horn but I wouldn't lose myself to hope. I couldn't let my guard down no matter how badly I wanted to. Finally he roared and dove down towards Euron's ships. I flew beside him and he spared only a moment to look at me. He must be angry at what I had done but maybe, just maybe, he was more ashamed at what he had done. It wouldn't matter that he hadn't been able to resist the call, he had still betrayed his mother. Daenerys was the only woman he cared about displeasing. She was the only human he cared about and he had wronged her.

As badly as I wanted to help Drogon in his endeavors, I had to check on the other two. When I broke away from the dragon's path, he took no notice as his rage was too great. Humans said that dragons were chaos made flesh, now was such a time to prove that statement more than correct. With my human mind I turned and saw that I shouldn't have been so distracted with one dragon. Who could blame me, though, as I couldn't focus on all three at once. I should have been able to, though, and now I felt I had betrayed my queen.

Now Viserion and Rhaegal were attacking the queen's fleet. The humans in the ships seemed to be holding up as well as they could and even the Dothraki were showing courage. Maybe they believed in their khaleesi so strongly that they wouldn't show weakness in front of her or maybe they didn't want to show weakness in front of each other. I didn't question things too much and my wings didn't move me fast enough. I roared out in rage as if I could stop time with any noise I made. The gods didn't care what I did, their plans would still be in motion.

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment