Friday, May 25, 2018

The Nameday Prank

This is a Game of Thrones fic. All rights belong to the copyright holders.

Today was the day of my yearly argument with Khaleesi. Every year it seemed as though we would get further along in the actual issue. I didn't mind as it brought a smile to my soul.

When I had returned to Daenerys, we had talked in her room for hours. Then things turned sensual and we made love. It had been much more than I had ever hoped and my love had been extremely tired afterwards. As we lay in each other's arms we talked about Jon. Daenerys had grown somewhat attached to him in my absence. She was thinking about reinstating polygamy into House Targaryen. I agreed as the bastard was not a bad looking man and it would make my queen happy. It wasn't until the mission to get a wight that I fully grew to love the man.

Things got a little complicated when Jon found out he was actually Jaehaerys Targaryen and Daenerys was actually his aunt. But things settled down and he agreed to become my love's king. Originally I was supposed to be a sort of paramore, but Jon vehemently disagreed with that. He joked that his first royal decree was to make me a king.

Even though Jon had grown okay with committing incest, sometimes on a daily basis, he always was a little touchy on the subject on his nameday. Hence the yearly argument with Daenerys.

"Can't you be respectful to Jon for just one of his namedays?" Daenerys asked angrily as we walked around the Red Keep.

"I am always respectful." I argued and tried to keep a grin off my face.

"You know what I mean, Ser Jorah."

I nearly burst out laughing. Daenerys always called me 'Ser' whenever she was angry. Or when she was pretending to be angry.

"Tyrion and I merely like to celebrate Jon's marriage to you and myself." I replied.

"No, you and Tyrion like to tease Jon about committing incest." Daenerys replied sternly. "Then he is too afraid to sleep with me and so you have him all to yourself."
That was very true. I loved Daenerys more than anyone else but that didn't me I loved Jon any less. Sometimes I wanted him to myself. When I made love to Jon it was as if our connection deepened. It was truly a thing of wonder. Not only in a spiritual sense, but also in a physical sense.

"I guess celebrating our marriage would have that effect on him." I said as if the idea had never occurred to me. "Why are you concerned? It isn't as if I love you any less."

"I admit there are certain benefits to myself." Daenerys said and I saw a slight smile on her face.

During this time of year I would also give Khaleesi special attention. I liked spending time alone with her. I had a connection to her that I would never have with Jon. And feeling that connection in its fullest was something I needed at times.

"But I think you should stop." Daenerys said sternly.

"And why should I?" I teased her.

"Because maybe one year I want to do something to mess with his mind. You have it easy with reminding him he's committing incest."

"So the truth finally comes out after all these years."

She glared at me and then we laughed loudly. She gave me a playful punch on the arm as we continued to walk around the Red Keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment