Thursday, November 30, 2017

October 2017 Release (Jash's Dragon Army)

Dragon Cave recently released a new breed. This breed was the annual Halloween one. I didn't mind delaying this review as I don't expect a November breed release. And I've probably just jinxed myself.
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Omen Wyrm

Egg
They look so cool and very futuristic.

Unique Hatching Sequence
It looks like a flame is tearing it apart.

Hatchling Stage 1
Little wyrm skull is just hanging out. Probably is fun at parties.

Hatchling Stage 2
Seems to be scared of its own body. Either that or impressed.
Adult
There is dimorphism in this breed. The head can be a little hard to spot. For some reason this is a little more of a problem in the females rather than the males for me. It is a very unique dragon that just screams trouble. As humans, we seem to search out for a creature's eyes first thing. With this breed not having a well defined head unless you look at it for a little bit, it adds a creepiness factor to it. I adore the flames.

Description
As someone who has a fear of water...I relate to this breed. They won't follow their prey across running water and I respect that. When it says 'considered heralds of ill fortune' it seems to imply this breed has a bad rap. Just because they don't inhabit pristine areas doesn't mean they're evil. I do like this breed's hunting method.

Credit
Birdzgoboom and Process

No comments:

Post a Comment