Sunday, July 10, 2016

Between Two Worlds 22

"You didn't deserve to have that happen to your child." The clone said, walking over to me to put a hand on my shoulder. "What did you name the child?"

"Franc Isaacs." I told her as my eyes started to water. "Franc was a father figure to me."

"What would you have named him if he were a girl?"

"Khaleesi. It's basically a queen-like figure."

The clone seemed to pause a moment. I wondered if my story of what had happened to Franc Isaacs would win her to my side. I wondered if she would see a monster in me or someone worthy of redemption.

"That will be my name then." The clone replied.

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's an Alexander Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment