Friday, March 21, 2014

Masquerade 2014 Begins

Info From HERE
The Masquerade has started! Yipee!

Every year on Subeta the Masquerade happens. This is a time of dancing and gives me a reason to really work on dressing up my Human Avatar. I went for sexy and red this year. Plus I needed a little pet to walk around with me. So adorable!

So how do you participate?

First you need to be wearing a mask. Yes, any other clothing is optional. If you weren't thinking that question, another of my readers would be thinking it.

Next you head over to the Dancing Forums where you will be able to choose a dance partner. Then you wait for their reply. Yep, someone can decline to dance with you for whatever reason.

For each time a person accepts your dance invitation (or if you accept someone's dance invitation) you get one of two kinds of trinkets: Lounge or Steamworks.

Lounge Trinkets will allow you to buy items from the Libertine Lounge which has food and drink items.

Steamworks Trinkets will allow you to buy items from the Steamworks Menagerie which has wearables among other things.

So if you see me on the dance floor, don't be afraid to say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment