Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Major Drills is Now a Challenger

Info From HERE
First off: I'm not a big battler. I do like to battle but it's more for fun and I don't take it as seriously as a lot of battlers do. I'm more of a quests sort of gal.

I love Major Drills quests as they allow me to explore parts of the site I wouldn't normally explore and sometimes they help me gain achievements. You can do twenty of his quests a day on a normal account. Not sure about a Gold Account as I never did Major Drills quests when I had one.

So seeing that if I do enough Major Drills quests I can battle the guy who's been sending me on random errands and kick his ass is beyond great!

Well...it might be awhile until I get my battle pet (Mephostophilis) at enough strength to kick Major Drill's ass.

You need to do 600 Major Drills quests to unlock this awesome new challenger!

No comments:

Post a Comment