Monday, March 29, 2021

Dragon of the Day: Dragon from the Sea

I have been sick with vertigo since early January. It's gotten to the point that I have stopped counting the weeks. But I'm getting better and need to slowly start get back to normal. At least when my body allows it. So I've decided to start this series in order to get something posted every day and spend time in front of the computer.

So what is this series? On Flight Rising they have Exalt Bonuses every day. These Exalt Bonuses are given out if you have a dragon of a certain breed, certain color in one of the genes, and/or a certain gene. In this series I will be making a dragon based off of those three requirements.

Today's Exalt Bonuses are: Green Secondary, Coatl Breed, and Leopard Gene.
Coloring the dragon was extremely hectic. I needed something that would compliment the Secondary color as that couldn't be changed. Also I confused myself a little too much by not realizing that the color of the Primary Gene was being changed by the Tertiary Gene. Once that was worked out things went a lot more smoothly.

If you want to join Flight Rising in order to create a dragon of your own, put down jashykins as the person who referred you.

In future installments I might create small backstories for each dragon. It depends on how well I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment