Wednesday, September 16, 2020

At First Love Chapter 30: Two Bodies, One Soul

This is a Real Person Fanfiction. In this fanfiction Iain Glen has never been married.

This chapter has been edited due to content. If you want to see the unedited version GO HERE.

Emilia and I stumbled to our room. The celebration had lasted longer than I realized. I had also made the mistake of allowing my fiance to order drinks for me. As a joke she had ordered the most insane drinks on the menu. I swear a few of the drinks hadn't been on the menu and she had persuaded the pub owner to make special drinks just for me.

Her scent of expensive alcohol would soon be replaced by a much different smell. The moment we closed our hotel room door behind us there wouldn't be much happening but sex. I didn't mind that as it was the perfect ending to this day. The day she said yes.

"We learned a lot today, didn't we?" Emilia asked with a large grin on her face.

Until my dying days I would see her smiling for me and any children we had. Would we have children? If she had children I would be more than excited. Maybe she had forgotten to take her pills or maybe they didn't work. It wasn't like we ever used condoms. Could tonight be the night I got her pregnant? No, I couldn't be that lucky.

"Yeah," I replied with a chuckle. "Like I am never allowing you to order drinks for me ever again."

"You're just afraid to drink girl drinks." Emilia said and in her attempt to jokingly punch me she nearly fell over.

"If the drinks were just girly that wouldn't be a problem. Girl drinks do taste really good."

"So what was the problem?"

"They seemed to not be from this world. The colors were...just strange."

"But they tasted good."

"I'm not sure. No, don't. You're just going to fall down."

"You'll be there to catch me."

Emilia had been in the middle of trying to punch me again. I loved that she trusted me so much. But I wasn't invincible and I could be harmed just like everyone else. Stop being overly dramatic. The most that would happen if I failed was she would fall to the ground. Hardly something that would send her to the hospital. It would just cause us to laugh at each other before continuing onto our room.

For the first time in a long time I wasn't concerned about someone taking a picture of me. Any rumors would be lessened by the fact that we were now engaged. People would become much more concerned over her ring than anything else.

Finally I saw our room's door. Just a few more seconds and we'd be embracing each other as future husband and wife. For some reason that would make ******* so much more meaningful than it had ever been before. Emilia clumsily took out her key card and opened the door. The sound of it slamming behind me made all of my inhibitions go away.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her hard.

After an eternity of passionate kissing, she stepped just far enough from me that I could look down into her eyes. She was an amazing woman that could have any man she wanted. And yet she had chosen me just as I had chosen her. The feelings I had for her would not go away no matter how many years passed.

"Iain, I love you." Emilia said and my eyes wandered over her body.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've seen, Emilia." I replied, my voice barely a whisper.

"You've seen sexier women than me. You were quite the manwhore before me. There's no chance you didn't find someone better than me."

"I've seen sexier women, that is true, but beautiful is something completely different. It requires something that is more than skin deep. Your soul and mine are the same. That is something none of my other women had."

"No wonder they wanted you with such a wicked tongue."

"I'll show you what my wicked tongue can do very soon."

She laughed and it felt like starlight. She was the only thing I needed to stay alive. I lifted her hand with one of mine and looked at the ring in the faint light. A smile went on my face as thoughts of the future filled my mind. What wedding ring could be as meaningful as this one? There had to be one and I'd let Emilia choose it no matter how expensive it was. She would be my wife and I'd do anything for her.

"You're the most beautiful man I've seen, Iain." Emilia said.

"I think you mean handsome." I replied with a grin.

"I meant what I said. You're the most beautiful man I've ever seen. Even though I didn't sleep with every man in sight."

"I didn't sleep with every woman in sight. I had standards."

"I'm sure you did."

We both laughed at that. While I had standards, there weren't that many to stop me from pursuing a woman. She had to be single and sexy. Then when I felt tired of her I'd stop seeing her. A lot of the time when I'd warned them I wasn't pursuing a serious relationship, they would still be shocked when I broke up with them. It was their fault for thinking I wanted more.

Until Emilia I had always wandered from woman to woman. No more. Especially since she thought I was the most beautiful man she had ever seen.

"That was really romantic what you did." Emilia said. "On the beach. It was so romantic."

"I'm glad you liked it." I replied. "I wanted to give you an engagement that would stay with you for years."

Emilia had told me how much she loved the way I had proposed to her the entire night. No, not the entire night but a large portion of it. I never reminded her she was repeating herself as I liked seeing her so happy. The proposal was supposed to make her happy and I was very glad it had.

"So we're going to be married." Emilia said and led me in a slow dance around the room. "You'll be my husband and I'll be your wife. I'm going to feel old."

"Old is not a bad feeling." I replied with a grin. "You can trust me on that one."

"You don't always seem that old. Are you sure you're not just pushing away your fear of death?"

"Maybe I am. But as long as you're with me why should I fear anything?"

Without warning Emilia put her head against my chest and I was forced to lead the dance. It took a few moments to figure out how she wanted me to move. She wanted a slightly quicker pace than before as she became more aroused. Why hadn't we started to **** the moment we entered our room? If she had been more forward I would've allowed my libido to take control. Wouldn't I?

"You're going to die before me, aren't you?" Emilia asked.

"I hope so." I answered. "If you die before me the world would show itself to be unfair. You are young and deserve to have countless years before you lie beside me. Why are you asking about this now?"

"I don't want to imagine a world without you."

"Then don't. Just focus on tonight and our wedding."

"What will you do for our wedding?"

"Anything you want."

"I meant for the ceremony."

"Anything you want."

Whatever she wanted I would grant her. I would do anything to make sure her special day would make her happy for years to come. When we went through rough times our wedding would be there to hang onto. Hopefully there would not be many rough times in our future.

"What if instead of dancing I want to ****?" Emilia joked. "Our first **** as husband and wife in front of everyone."

"I don't think I could get it up with everyone watching." I replied with a smile.

"I'm sure I could find a few ways to help you. You have the most amazing ****, Iain. You need to show it to the entire world."

"You don't care about pleasing the world, you just want to make sure everyone knows my **** is for you alone."

"Maybe I do."

"What do you want for tonight?"

"I want you to give me a child."

I looked into her eyes to see if she was joking or if the alcohol was messing with her mind. Of course she wasn't sober but there was a hint of her usual self in the depths of her eyes. She wanted not just any child. She wanted a child given to her by me.

"Are you sure?" I asked as my shyness took hold of me. "Are you sure you don't want to wait until you're older?"

"I stopped taking my pills a month ago." Emilia replied softly. "I didn't know you'd propose to me, I just wanted to finally have a child with you."

"This is the first night you're most fertile?"

"I was going to ask to make sur-"

"Of course I want us to have a child."

"Then, Iain, give me a child."

Her voice went from slightly tipsy to deeply sultry. I kissed her hard and soon our bodies were intertwined with one another.

"I think you gave me twins, Iain." Emilia said with a chuckle after we had finished.

"I think I gave you more than that, Emilia." I replied and helped her up.

We walked to the shower and cleaned each other up. Unlike previous times in the shower, we didn't ****. Both of us were spent for the moment and we had filming tomorrow.

"Have you ever thought about your wedding?" Emilia asked as she rinsed her hair.

"No, never." I replied as I rubbed more soap on my skin. "Some of my past lovers did talk about what kind of weddings they wanted, though. But I never expected to find anyone so I decided not to dream about getting married."

"You seriously didn't watch any movies and think about if you'd like that kind of wedding?"

"I thought of how good the dress looked on the leading lady and how good it'd be to rip it off of her."

"So you have any dress you want me to wear?"

"I want you to wear the wedding dress you've been dreaming of since you were a child."

"You really think I spent my entire childhood thinking about what dress I want to wear to my wedding?"

"You have."

"Okay, fine, I have."

Emilia smiled which ruined how angry she was trying to be. Once we had dried ourselves off we changed into our nightclothes. She wore one of my shirts and underwear as if she hoped to **** later. I only wore my boxers as I wanted to keep my options open for tonight.

"What do you think the fans will say?" Emilia asked once we were under the covers.

"I'm sure there will be many more people shipping Jorah and Dany." I replied as she rested her head on my chest. "How could people argue against it when I nearly died for you?"

"There are still crazy people shipping me and Kit who say you were in league with the gunman. Like it was some kind of conspiracy to make yourself look good."

Yeah, there were those people. Luckily hardly anyone listened to them and Emilia said you had to go looking for forums with those kinds of people. So I had managed to stay away from such talk for the most part.

"Maybe Dave and Dan will make Jorah/Dany canon." I said as I ran my fingers through her hair. "They seem to be really listening to the fans nowadays."

"Maybe." Emilia replied and kissed my chest. "And the series will end with Daenerys and Jorah on the Iron Throne."

"That's how the series should end."

It was so good to feel Emilia's heat that my eyelids became too heavy to keep open. There was no reason to fear anything as when I woke up she would be there with me. She would be there with me until the end of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment