Sunday, February 19, 2017

Crossing the Divide 38

"If you don't want to help me rule then you shall die." Viserys said.

"You can't kill her." Jorah reminded him. "She was second only to Ser Arthur Dayne as the best swordsman of Westeros."

"Lord Eddard Stark managed to kill the Sword of the Morning. I'm sure if a Stark can kill a great swordsman, so can I."

"And if she wins everything you've done will mean nothing."

"Do you really care or do you want to keep f****** her?"

In my home reality Viserys had died in Vaes Dothrak. This was a different time, though, which meant it wouldn't ruin anything if I killed him now. Pushing my rage away, I got off of my horse and watched it walk a short distance away. It would've gone further but a few Dothraki managed to stop it. The next thing I did was remove Alexander from its sheath. There were a few gasps from those that recognized Valyrian steel. I hadn't had any need to use it since joining the herd. Well, not until now.

"Where did you get that?" Viserys hissed and I could hear the jealousy in his voice.

"I went to the Rasiki and took this from them." I said loudly. "They are excellent magic users but not invincible. This blade is their most precious treasure. They hold to the belief that there is still one Kaari out there. A belief that will never be shattered by reason. Viserys Targaryen, if you truly do want to fight me know that I will kill you with Alexander, my name for the Kaari ancestral blade."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Viserys Targaryen Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment