Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Looking for Artists (Jash's Dragon Army)

Hopefully Will Be Replaced By An Original Logo Soon
I am looking for original artwork for my dragons to help bring life to my dragon army.

Rules for Subeta
(current username RinKaari)

Payment:sP or actual real money. Any real money will be paid via PayPal.

Way of Contact: Send me an sMail with what you'll be drawing and a price. I will be more than happy to clarify anything you need to know to your satisfaction.

Rules for Flight Rising
(current username jashykins)

Payment: Treasure, gems, or actual money. Any real money will be paid via PayPal.

Way of Contact: Send me a Message with what you'll be drawing and a price. I will be more than happy to clarify anything you need to know to your satisfaction.


Rules for Everywhere Else

Payment:Real money paid via PayPal.

Way of Contact: If you look at the side of my blog you'll see where else you can contact me on the web. I suggest facebook, twitter, or tumblr for responses in this lifetime.

What is Currently on the Top of My List

The Jash's Dragon Army Logo:
I want the basic design to be one dragon paw/claw coming from the left touching another dragon claw on the right which both meeting in the middle by a single point (like finger tip to finger tip on a human). The design of the colors of the claw/paw should be based off of the elements (fire, earth, wind, and water) with the design being reversed on the other claw/paw. I'm not too picky on what element should come before or after each element.

Jash's Dragon Army Home

No comments:

Post a Comment