Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Mysterious Melody 2014 Updates

I wasn't really active last year so some of the changes I am noticing now may have been made in 2013. However, this is my first year to have a chance to notice them so I'll talk about them now.

Now your items are all shown on the screen at once. Before, if my poor memory is correct, you had to choose the items you were giving off of a list.

The change I am most excited about is that you can now send premade phrases to your mysterious partner. They aren't complicated, but they are enough to have a simple chat with a stranger.

As always, I must warn you that sometimes your Mysterious Melody won't give you any items in return or the items they give will be extremely cheap compared to yours. Proceed with caution.

Join Subeta (I am currently TobiasBanner on that site)

No comments:

Post a Comment