Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Jon Stewart on Osama bin Laden's Death

I watch The Daily Show with Jon Stewart religiously. I watch it online so I view it in the morning when I wake up. I get up and watch it (well, after I go to the bathroom and turn on the computer).

Yesterday he did a thing on the death of Osama bin Laden. While there is some disagreement about Osama's death, the truth remains that Stewart did an opening on his show about Osama's death.

The opening was hilarious and I laughed. It was full of humor and bolstering up American spirits. One of the reasons I liked it was that it showed Stewart's ability to be funny and serious at the same time.

In fact, his entire show was mostly dedicated to Osama's death. At one point four of his reporters did a great job at showing their comedic abilities as well as giving information about Osama's death.

No comments:

Post a Comment