Saturday, March 4, 2023

Lycan (Episodes 7-9)

Lycan had a peaceful life in her village and was content. That was until she saw a member of the Thirteen Stars defend her village against a hoard of zombies.

Now she seeks to become a high ranking member in the Thirteen Stars. But her journey is plagued by hardships and revelations.

Disclaimer: This is an unofficial Minecraft series. NOT OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG. Minecraft /TM & 2009-2023 Mojang / Microsoft

In less than a minute every villager started to go to their houses.

What would be the harm in going to Sarah's house? Was I really that worried about forming connections? Any harm in loving her was already done. It would tear me apart to leave this village.

The sound of zombies in the distance made me quicken my pace towards my house. While I was certain I'd be able to kill enough to make it to my bed, I didn't want to take that chance. I didn't want to wake up in my bed after I died.

Plus Warner would be talking about my constant dying for days. That wouldn't be so bad if I were hunting and could keep my distance from him. But we tended to fish in the same area so...didn't want to die of embarrassment.

So I kept a quick pace that kept shy of running.

The moon was nearly full and the stars seemed to shine brighter tonight. Or maybe it was just because I had finally grown used to the terrors. They could inspire fear but I knew they could be beat. They weren't unbeatable forces. They could terrify me but they wouldn't stop me from going on my journey.

My next breath caught in my throat. There was still one terror that made me feel like a newborn. Nothing could ever make the fear of it any easier to bear. It was the one terror I would never face with a sword. It had made me learn how to use a bow and arrow just well enough.

The creeper had to be far away. It couldn't be close to me. Please, no!

I was afraid to turn around.

No comments:

Post a Comment