Thursday, May 10, 2018

Al Fangor (Jash's Dragon Army)

Adopt one today!
This dragon has been named: Al Fangor by me as no one else suggested a name. I named him to reference a character in the series Animorphs by K.A.Applegate. He is the one to give the Animorphs their power to morph. Al is an alias of the character.

The bio I have planned for him is:
Al Fangor is more than good at finding food. This means he is more than comfortable while hibernating during the winter months. In that respect he is a very good dragon. But he has a secret he doesn't like to talk about. A long time ago he had a son that he had to abandon. Al had run away from this duties and found safety in a place he wasn't supposed to be. When a powerful dragon found out about his desertion, Al was coerced into returning. Even though he didn't know he had a son at the time, the egg still had yet to hatch, Al still blames himself for abandoning his child.

I would like you to name the new dragon (found on the side of the blog). I will first list the rules for sending name suggestions and then the benefits of doing so.


Rules for Sending Name Suggestions:

1.) I Can Only Name Dragons That Have Reached the Hatchling Stage
So if I say I have accepted your name, but the dragon isn't named on the site that's why. Also, if you don't choose a gender neutral name I will have to wait to see what the dragon's gender ends up being before deciding. If you don't mind the dragon being under the transgender umbrella, I won't have to wait for it to gender.

2.) I Can't Choose Names That Are Taken
Even if I love the name that you suggested, if it's already taken by someone else I can't name the dragon that.

3.) I Can't Choose Inappropriate Names
It's a rule of Dragon Cave or else I wouldn't mind.

4.) All Names will be Considered
This is only if there is a bunch of submissions around the same time. If not, it will be first come first served.

5.) I Need Contact Info
If you are not a member of tumblr or if you decide to submit the name anonymously I need the name of your twitter, blog, ect. If I don't have this info your name suggestion, no matter how awesome, will be rejected.

Benefits of Having Your Name Suggestion Chosen:

1.) You Can Advertise On My Blog
As long as the dragon is on my blog: I'll provide a link to your own blog, etsy shop, ect. However, whatever you're advertising can't only contain mature material.

2.) You Can Help with the Bio of the Dragon
If you name the dragon you can suggest what you want to be in its bio.

3.) You Can Advertise Via Posts
You can have me post three ads. The limitations are that it can't be mature material, or if it's something like a blog it can't all be mature material, and you can't have two or more ads on the same day. Also, you must make the ads yourself as I won't help write them.

No comments:

Post a Comment