Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Courting of Lillith 6

I felt a light kiss on my forehead and I woke up to Lillith's gaze. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Last night had been an adventure in more ways than one.

"You sore?" She asked.

"I heal myself too quickly." I replied. "And you're a little out of shape yourself."

"Oh, you have no idea." With that she got dressed and I followed suit. "Maybe next time I'll be a little rougher. I'll make you bleed."

"Yeah," I replied as I realized her blood lust might need to be controlled. "I believe I could take that."

"The hero of the Resistance can take anything, can she?"

As I finished dressing I replied, "A hero of the Resistance can take anything."

"Yeah, I forgot." Lillith replied and I nodded.

"John." We both said at the same time.

I kissed Lillith gently on the lips and asked, "To the Resistance?"

"Why not?" She asked when I finally let her go.

It took a few hours and we connected more. Sex can only connect people so far, but conversations can break even more ground. We laughed and joked around. For those precious few hours I imagined that things were like before. But that I had never gone down a dark road as I had in reality.

As we neared the entrance to the Resistance Camp I saw Tyler. The Tyler who had a thing of looking and not looking at me. Luckily he hadn't tried to do anything and I wasn't that interested. Turning to Lillith I smiled. I didn't have to worry about looking anymore.

What about Marty? What about John? One I shouldn't love and the other was dead.

"Jash Connor?" Tyler asked with a straight face and looked at Lillith. "Who is that with you?"

"Her name?" I asked and smirked. He nodded. "Her name is Lillith."

"Are you sure she's not with Skynet?" He asked.

I took one of Lillith's hands in mine and replied. "I've known her before this war and she's agreed to join the Resistance."

"Who is she to you?"

"Her lover." Lillith replied and he let us go by.

"Marty. We have to see him first." I said.

"Why?" Lillith asked with a smile.

"We need to alert him about you. And then, the ceiling is the limit." I said and we walked towards Marty.

X X X X X X X

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed this little mini-series. If you're wondering where this falls in with The Eternal Heart timeline: it doesn't. This is based more off the roleplay and the timelines don't meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment