Thursday, July 11, 2024

How to Open and Promote Your Small Business

Paid Promotion
How To Operate and Run a Small Business Kindle Edition
by Maxine Mendez-Williams Ph.D (Author) Format: Kindle Edition
See all formats and editions
In This book you will learn how to start a start a business, whether it is a Non-Profit, LLC, Corporation, DBA (Doing Business As), S-Corp, or C-Corp..
Advantages of an LLC vs. a Corporation.
Steps to File for an EIN
Secretary of State Offices by State
biggest pitfalls to avoid when running or starting a small company in 2024
Why 2024 is a Great Time to Start a Small Business
The best pricing method for a small business
Starting a business with little to no cash or capital
How To Select a location for your Small Business
How to Determine Budget on how much to spend on a location
How to Determine the amount of money you will need to start and operate your business
Predicting the hottest businesses for 2024 and much more .........

Talking With Dr. Maxine Mendez-Williams

What was the inspiration for writing Credit Clarity Credit Repair?

How to Run and Operate a Small Business is to gain a better understanding on how to open and operate a small business. It teaches an entrepreneur how to determine what is needed to run a business and the tools to be successful. These two books are essentials for entrepreneurs in getting their personal credit in order and their business in order and eventually will assist with business credit in the long run.

What was the writing process like for Credit Clarity Credit Repair?

The writing process was conducted through a SWOT analysis and Needs Analysis.

What music did you listen to while writing Credit Clarity Credit Repair?

I am a gospel music person, it is inspirational and It gives me the drive to think as I write.

What was your favorite scene in Credit Clarity Credit Repair to write?

I love to write at 3am in the morning when my brain is well rested.

What was the hardest scene in Credit Clarity Credit Repair to write?

I do not consider my book to have hardest scenes as I am always prepared when I am writing. I always think about my target audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment