Monday, April 24, 2017

Crossing the Divide 51

I heard footsteps that sounded like all the other footsteps except to my bloodsense. With that innate Kaari ability I could easily tell that this woman wasn't a clone. This was the woman I hadn't seen since I had helped Alex escape.

"Alice Abernathy." I said simply as I met her eyes.

There was silence as we both looked at the other. In her mind I was a traitor that had helped one of her biggest enemies escape. In her mind I should be killed for what I had done. She was right that I had committed many sins that I should be punished for. However, I had done my best to right as many of my past wrongs as I could. Even though we were now enemies, I pitied her. It was a cruel joke of the gods that she was but a plaything for them. More so than other humans.

"Rin Isaacs." Alice finally said.

She had drawn out saying Isaacs more than she had to. It was a verbal reminder of how much I had hurt her. When we had met I had gone by the alia Ray Raqus. Starting the Mormonts I had wanted to distance myself from my then estranged husband. I didn't want my recruits to connect me to Umbrella, not right away at least. While some Mormonts had known of my connection to Alex, it wasn't until after I returned with my husband that the truth had quickly become common knowledge.

"We are fighting for the same reasons." I told the woman. "I am fighting to save the world. I am fighting so that humanity can reclaim its rightful place. I am fighting to destroy the Umbrella Corporation."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment