Saturday, April 22, 2017

Crossing the Divide 50

"Don't let them leave here alive!" Daenerys yelled in rage and pain. "Attack them! Kill them! Burn them all!"

Drogon was close to his mother and yet he hesitated. Serving his mother meant attacking his brother. There was confusion in the dragon's eyes and he didn't move just long enough for me to reach my brother.

"Hold on tightly to him." I said calmly. "Hold on until I am able to transform. Think of nothing but holding onto Viserion."

In my goal to get to my brother I had tuned out the rest of the world. Alexander had cut through the Queensguards that had betrayed me while those running had defended themselves. The traitors were dead now. Not all of the traitors, but just enough. While the others clung onto my brother's legs, I grasped his tail. His body was as familiar to me now as my dragon's had once been.

Viserion ran quickly and soon enough he was gaining altitude. As his wings beat eagerly, Drogon decided to move. He roared at his brother as he was angry at the betrayal. While my brother was rising up, I heard Rhaegal join the fray. I closed my eye and prayed to the gods that we could safely escape.

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Daenerys Targaryen Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment