Sunday, November 1, 2015

Weekly Update 11/1/2015

For those of you who are stopping by my blog for the first time and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with my blog, this is for you.

I will be posting on some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about this week and updates on upcoming chapters of fics/projects.

I will be attempting to post these posts once a week every Sunday, but don't be surprised if I miss a week or two (hey, I sometimes have an actual life).

BLOG POSTS
Second to Last Chapter Has Been Released
For the few of you who have been following this Flight Rising fic, the conclusion is close at hand. Well...the end of this fic at least. HERE is the latest chapter.
An Analysis of Soma
The game Soma is just awesome. It does a great job at introducing you to philosophical concepts without being arrogant. The questions just flow naturally through the storytelling. So, of course, I had to write a blog post about it. HERE is my analysis of the game. There are so many things to discuss in the game so I might write more about it.
Cards Against Humanity
Myself and a few friends play the game. HERE is the latest episode.

 UPCOMING PROJECTS/CHAPTERS
Mockingjay Dramatic Reading On Hold
Currently YouTube has marked the first part of this dramatic reading as inappropriate. Until it is resolved I won't be trying to upload any more parts of it. If YouTube decides to allow the video to go back up I will continue the dramatic reading. If not, I will start to do a dramatic reading of Animorphs #2 The Visitor. Thanks for your understanding.

If you have been a fan of this blog for a little bit and want to donate, there are ways. I do writing commissions on Fiverr. So if you have a fanfic you are thinking about but just can't write, I'm here for you. I also have a Patreon and the rewards so far are an exclusive 30 minute vlog every month and monthly insider info about my upcoming e-books. The reward for my milestone is me talking about how I relate to the Animorphs character Tobias.

No comments:

Post a Comment