Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Rachias of the Blue Flames (Jash's Dragon Army)

Adopt one today!
This dragon has been named: I named him Rachias of the Blue Flames for a few reasons. The first is that no one sent in a name suggestion so I named him myself. The second is that someone else already named their dragon Rachias. The third is that the 'blue flames' is in reference to Tobias being sad over Rachel Berenson's death. Oh, I should've mentioned that the dragon is named after the Tobias/Rachel Berenson ship from the Animorphs series sooner.

The bio I have planned for him is:
Rachias of the Blue Flames has always believed in love. He has heard the bards sing about it and read the poems the poets wrote about it. He has always been after his one true love. He found his true love one day and they promised to be lifemates. However, their love was cut short when she was killed. Rachias added 'of the Blue Flames' to his name to show that he still has fiery passion for love, but that now he is constantly in mourning.

Each bio on the site has to be approved/rejected manually so it may be awhile until you see it there.

I would like you to name the new dragon (found on the side of the blog). I will first list the rules for sending name suggestions and then benefits of doing so.

Rules for Sending Name Suggestions:

1.) I Can Only Name Dragons That Have Reached the Hatchling Stage
So if I say I have accepted your name, but the dragon isn't named on the site that's why. Also, if you don't choose a gender neutral name I will have to wait to see what the dragon's gender ends up being before deciding.

2.) I Can't Choose Names That Are Taken
Even if I love the name that you suggested, if it's already taken by someone else I can't name the dragon that.

3.) I Can't Choose Inappropriate Names
It's a rule of Dragon Cave or else I wouldn't mind.

Benefits of Having Your Name Suggestion Chosen:

1.) You Can Advertise On My Blog
As long as the dragon is on my blog: I'll provide a link to your own blog, etsy shop, ect. If you want to advertise a site as a whole you'll need to be the owner of said site.

2.) You Can Help with the Bio of the Dragon
If you name the dragon you can suggest what you want to be in its bio.

No comments:

Post a Comment