Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Update: blip.tv Problems

As you know, I use the site blip.tv to upload my videos. And I haven't had too much trouble with it in the past. I enjoyed using the service and have liked it better than YouTube for uploading. However, I am extremely pissed off at the site today.

Yesterday I found out I now have a daily limit with uploading to the site due to me not producing high enough content. It turns out now I can only upload three videos to the site a day. It was annoying finding that out but I quickly got over it.

So I waited until after midnight to upload a video. So today when I woke up I planned to also upload my ICE! vlog. However, I got the error message that said I had already uploaded my maximum three videos of today.

Hey, no biggie. Just contact the blip.tv help services and things would be okay? Nope. Instead they say my limit is three because of the reasons I already knew. They didn't address the fact that I was only able to upload one video today.

So I am extremely pissed off at the site. The 'help' I received from the site is the only reason I am still angry

UPDATE
After posting this I checked and I'm able to upload a new video. Keep up on my TWITTER to see any other updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment