Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki: Enslaved 3

It was raining as I walked to Sajoki's tent. Tamui was sleeping and so it was a good time for me to visit her. The thought of her form had been on my mind a great deal these past few days. Keeping true to my orders, I kept close to Sajoki and she had kept close to me.


I went over to her tent, though she did share it with other people at times, and opened the flap slowly. "Sajoki?" I asked and could only see one form in the tent.


It moved towards me and said, "Yes, Rig."


"Sajoki," I said. "Do you love Tamui?"


"He's not my type of man, but he can support me. It all evens out in the end."


Now my courting of Sajoki would be getting harder, but I had to try even if the end result would be me hiding my tears in the rain. "I've been thinking, would you want to try and mate with me? I'm under Tamui's orders so our love would have to be secret or else I could die."


Sajoki smiled. It seemed sweet and full. I loved her face and could tell she was deciding. At the moment I didn't care if she accepted for personal reasons or that she really wanted me. I waited for her answer and hoped that it would be the one I wanted.


"Yes." Sajoki replied and I felt a great joy over take me. We rushed at each other and started kissing. Within a few minutes we were mating. It was a wonderful feeling and would've lasted longer if not for my excellent hearing.


"Someone's coming." I told her and we quickly got dressed. This was easy due to the fact that humans kept clothing to a minimum.


I stood up in the center of the tent and Sajoki pretended to be sleeping. Tamui opened the flap and looked at me. "What are you doing in here?" He asked me.


"I was checking on Sajoki. It's raining and I wanted to make sure she was sleeping well." I replied. "She's a woman and so she's a fragile creature."


Tamui just stared hard at me and then sighed. "Well, at least you're taking your duty with her seriously. At least more seriously than any other duty before this one."


I went out of the tent and left Sajoki to deal with Tamui. We hadn't been going at it long so she should still be able to perform to his standards.


Walking around for hours got to me so I went to the tent that Tamui usually went to and waited. Finally it was dinner time and Tamui made me get something to eat. He allowed me to hunt so I caught some rabbits.


* * *


I watched them eat the cooked rabbits. Tamui and Sajoki stayed close together. I was sure she would keep my secret because I was something more than human. Hopefully Tamui would be dead before he figured it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment